We are closing in on the November 8th election. The time is now to make a difference for Vermont movement candidates!
RAD’s endorsed candidates are working hard to reach voters around the state and WIN so that they can fight alongside us for the changes that will support Vermont’s multiracial working class – and they need your help.
Below you can find a list of opportunities to support RAD-endorsed candidates in high stakes races up and down the ballot. (Click on the section heading to expand or collapse the text below). We will update this list often so that you can continue to use it as a reference and a way to plug in up until Election Day. As always, thank you for being part of this movement!
Come call your neighbors with Team Brenda to help us make sure everyone is getting out to vote on November 8 for Brenda Siegel for Governor!
- Phonebank with Team Brenda, November 1 – November 8. Times: 9 – 11am, 12 – 3pm, 4 – 6pm, 6 – 8pm. Location: Zoom. RSVP for a shift and to get Zoom information. **If none of these times work for you, let us know at the bottom of the form! We’ll get you set up at your convenience!**
Ongoing canvasses are taking place in the following locations:
- Bennington: Canvass anytime, contact person: Mary Gerisch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Burlington: Ongoing canvassing and lit drops. Pick up materials at the Soda Plant anytime during the day over the weekend at the office space up the stairs at Democracy Creative. Bags with leaflets and maps will be at the desk, which is full of Zuckerman lawn signs.
- Norwich and Wilder: Canvass any time, contact person: Liz Blum (email@example.com)
- Bellows Falls and Westminster: Canvass any time.
- Enosburg Falls: Contact us directly if you would like to canvass here and join in on Cindy Weed’s efforts.
Outside of these areas, you can email Lisa Gerlach (firstname.lastname@example.org) or sign up to canvass at zuckermanforvt.com/volunteeer, and we will be in touch. Anyone who wants to canvass is welcome to and we will get you materials if you want to go out in a location that is not listed above!
If you have questions or trouble reaching anyone, contact RAD VT Movement Politics Director Dan Fingas (email@example.com).
- The Pam for Senate Campaign will be canvassing on Thursdays from 3pm-6pm, Saturdays from 10am-2pm, and Sundays from Noon to 3pm.
- Act now! Sign up to canvass | Sign up to phone bank
- Put a Pam sign in a visible place (signs available at the St. Albans office!)
- Be at the polls on Election Day, November 8, holding a Pam sign (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join us to canvass in Rutland City on Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6, starting at 12pm both days! We are meeting at the Rutland County Democratic campaign Headquarters on 56 Strongs Ave in Rutland, VT. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Get out the vote with Jubilee McGill for State Rep, Addison 5! Final opportunities in the lead-up to the election are posted below:
- Friday, November 4, 4-8pm – Virtual Phonebank
- Saturday, November 5, 10-2pm – In person GOTV canvassing
- Saturday, November 5, 4-8pm – Virtual Phonebank
- Sunday, November 6, 10-2pm – In person GOTV canvassing
- Sunday, November 6, 4-8pm – Virtual Phonebank
- Monday, November 7, All Day – Virtual phonebanking and in person canvassing
- ELECTION DAY, Tuesday, November 8, All Day – Virtual phonebanking and honk and waves during the morning, lunch, and evening commutes
During the virtual phonebank shifts, we will be phonebanking in a group on Zoom. If you know someone who is interested but not available during this time, they can make calls anytime that works for them. Have them email us to get set up!
Attention Lauren for Vermont supporters!!
Lauren needs your help. With 8 days until the election, we need to keep Lauren in the minds and hearts of Franklin 8 voters. Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Join Lauren at honk and waves:
- Monday and Friday from 6:30-7:30am, at the corner of 104 and St. Albans State Hwy by the Jolly Station
- Wednesday from 4:30-5:30pm, at the corner of Fairfield St. and N. Main at Taylor Park.
- Canvass with Lauren and her team: Thursday, 3:45-6pm and Sunday 12-2pm. Meet at Barlow St. Community Center.
- Phone bank and text bank: Make calls at your convenience – training provided! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up.
We urge you to respond and let us know which option works for you. Let’s get Lauren across the finish line by getting as many St. Albans voters to the polls as possible. Together, we can do this! You can email email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are so close to the finish line, and your support is invaluable in ensuring we get Saudia to the State House! Here’s what you can do:
- Get Out the Vote Phone Banking/Texting, November 5-8 | RSVP for a shift
- Join an optional training for GOTV phone/text banking, November 4th, 6 – 6:45pm. Click here to join us on Zoom
- Get Out the Vote Honk and Waves/Canvassing/Poll Visibility for Saudia LaMont, multiple dates and times | RSVP for a shift
- Front Porch Forum (FPF) Posts/Letters to the Editor (LTE): Huge thanks to everyone who has already submitted an FPF post or LTE! In the coming days, we would love to get as many folks as possible to submit something to their local FPF or newspaper. If you submit something or want support, please reach out! More information about how to write an FPF post or LTE is available here
Want to help out, but nothing above looks quite right? Contact RAD’s VT Movement Politics Director Dan Fingas at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find a way for you to make a difference.
Paid for by Vermont Political Revolution Fund, 135 Spring Lake Rd, Cuttingsville, VT 05738, Scott Garren, Treasurer, with support from VT NEA Fund for Children’s and Public Education and on behalf of Brenda Siegel for Governor, Anna Tadio for State Senate, Pam McCarthy for State Senate, David Zuckerman for Lt. Governor, Jubilee McGill for State Rep, Addison 5, Lauren Dees Erickson for State Rep, Franklin 8, and Saudia LaMont for State Rep, Lamoille-Washington.